Hello, Everyone !
If you have been watching my Instagram Stories, you might know I have been sharing recipes for food. I got so many compliments and love from you all which I hadn’t expected at all. Today I am showing you an easy starter recipe which involves Noodles and Paneer. But before we start, let me give you all little disclaimers.
- This recipe may not seem healthy if you are following any diet as it includes deep frying the food.
- I have not included exact mesurments of the spices. It’s all upto your taste.
Keeping all these things aside lets start with the recipe.
- Malai Paneer (100 gms)
- Noodles ( I used one packet of Maggi)
- Potato (2 medium sized)
- Onion (1 large sized )
- Garlic Cloves
- Green Chilli
- Chaat Masala To Taste
- Corn Flour (3 tbsp)
- Salt To Taste
- Coriander & Mint Leaves
- Oil To Fry
- Cook noodles and strain out the entire water from it. Let them cool.
- Boil potatoes and let them cool.
- Chop the onion neither too fine nor too large.
- Mash your potatoes and the paneer cubes completely.
- Add the chaat masala, salt, cornflour to the potatoes & paneer mixture.
- Mix the finely chopped coriander & mint leaves along with the onions into the mixture.
- Add well-grated garlic and chillies.
- Mix everything well. Remember not to mix consistently orelse it would create a sticky paste.
- Form small oval balls of the mixture.
- Cover the balls with the noodles. This is a bit tricky step. Take assistance if you need. Dont use too much of the noodles orelse it would not taste perfect.
- After covering the balls, fry them till they turn light brown. Be carefull!
The paneer-noodles starters are ready ! Serve them hot and enjoy.
If you guys missed my stories on how to make Quick “Veg” Biryani, do let me know. I would happy to share it with you on this space. Also let me know if you make these and share the pictures with me on my social media. That would really mean a lot. 🙂