Hello Everyone !
Apart from being a pretty good show plant in our garden, ALOE VERA holds incredible medicinal values that are great for our whole body. Its antibacterial, soothing properties make it perfect for many remedies.
Let me first tell you all about the various health benefits it holds.
- Vitamins And Minerals : Contains Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, Follic Acid
- Detoxification : It’s gelatinous plant.
- Heart Health: Improves circulation and regulates blood pressure.
- Amino Acids And Fatty Acids : They are building blocks of proteins
- Alkalies The Body : Diseases cannot manifest in an alkaline environment.
Besides all these, aloe vera is natural,resourceful alternative to getting gorgeous. It is greatly used for skin care and hair care. Let me tell you in a brief how you can use aloe vera gel to achieve flawless skin and beautiful hair.
Aloe Vera For Hair
You can use aloe vera gel as mask or leave on conditioner to achieve smooth, shiny, soft hair.
- Hair Mask :
- 2 tbsp Aloevera gel
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp curd
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply the mask to your roots and lengths of hair.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with shampoo.
- Smoothing Spray :
- Take a spray bottle.
- Fill it with Aloevera gel and water in 1:1 ratio.
- Shake well to mix up.
- Spray wherever required and run through your fingers .
- Leave On Conditioner :
Use this on damp hair to avoid frizz when dry.
- Take small amount of aloevera gel on your palms and spread it between your palms.
- Spread the gel on your length of hair.
Aloe Vera Gel For Face :
You can directly apply aloe vera gel to your face as a mask and rinse it off after it dries. Aloe vera has anti-bacterial properties which help it to reduce acne giving you a perfect healthy skin.
- Anti-Tan Mask :
- Take 2 tbps of aloevera gel.
- Take half piece of lemon.
- Mix well and apply it using a brush because the consistency is quite watery.
- Rinse Off after it dries.
This helps you reducing tan. Use it every week to keep a check on your tanned skin.
- Refreshing Spray :
- Take a spray bottle.
- Fill it half with cucumber water and aloevera gel.
- Spray whenever you want to get a refreshed face.
- Primer/ Moisturizer / Make- Up Remover :
- Apply it directly on face as a moisturizer or a primer before makeup. It works great.
- Use it as a makeup remover too. Use it with cotton wipes to restore moisture after make up removal.
Hence , it’s concluded AloeVera is a plant of great benefits. Plant some today. Do tell me if you want any such Beauty DIYs here. I would be happy to share.
Till The Next Time,