Summer is here already and what’s better than making own detox summer drinks at home and quenching the never so ending thirst. Detox Drinks helps us to flush off toxins, making the body fresh and fit from within. The drinks shown here also aid weight loss achieving a fit body. These drinks are perfect for summers as they are highly refreshing. Before getting into the recipes, let’s go through some information for all the drinks in common.
- Use only glass/ceramic/plastic containers to store this drink, as any metal may react with the fruit in the drink and may change the properties.
- Prepare the drink a night before, so that it can go in a good brew mode.
- You can refill them as many times as you want in a whole day. But it’s recommended that you don’t finish up all the water and then refill, but leave little amount and then refill.
- You can use ice every time you refill.
Drink 1: Apple & Cinnamon
Apple & Cinnamon complement each other so well and it tastes divine too. Apples are rich in antioxidants and dietary fiber, boosting weight loss metabolism. Cinnamon helps in weight loss metabolism as it is a negative calorie burner.
- 1/2 Thinly Sliced Apples
- 2-3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Fill your bottle with the apples and cinnamon sticks.
- Add ice cubes.
- Add water and store it in refrigerator for overnight.
- ENJOY the refreshing drink throughout the day.
Drink 2: Green Tea & Lemon
Green Tea & Lemon go so hand-in-hand & also are very helpful in cleansing your body from within. They boost the weight loss process as well.
- 1/2 Mug Strongly Brewed Green Tea
- 2 Thinly Sliced Lemons
- Fill the bottle with lemon slices.
- Add the green tea water after cooling it down.
- Add ice cubes and fill water to the brim.
- Store it overnight and ENJOY.
Drink 3: Cucumber – Ginger – Mint Leaves
Cucumber is well known for its refreshing and cooling properties and so are mint leaves. Ginger adds the spice to the drink, also helping in better digestion.
- 1 Sliced Cucumber
- Mint Leaves
- 1 Fine Chopped Knob Of Ginger
- Add cucumber slices, mint leaves and ginger to the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with ice and water. Store Overnight.
- Feel REFRESHED with every sip.
All the items mentioned are easily available here throughout the year. Create a drink. Cleanse. And do tell me if you made one for yourself and liked it.